25m Handgun Range
To provide the best experience to our valued members and guests we simply took all of the aspects of other venues that we didn’t like and amended them to be less of a turn off and more a member value added attribute.
The end result is an environment that not only makes you want to shoot, but to shoot your best; to enjoy your time here with your spouse, partner, friends or business colleagues; to mature your firearms skills and to fully enjoy the friendly atmosphere and community.
To enable this we addressed many key aspects:
- 15 handgun shooting bays that are arguably the widest most comfortable ports; separated by safe ballistic glass panels so that you don’t feel crowded but still with a design that affords privacy and concentration
- Target retrieval system on every lane at your control
- No waiting for the range to clear so you can check or change your target;
- No wasting time for everyone to finish their string of shots and safety their gear;
- No safety concerns about people being down range
The electronic target retrieval system allows for clearly marked pre-set target distances or moving target options. For the professional that carries as part of their everyday role this can be adapted to duplicate the qualification requirements.
- Soft, wide table tops that offer a surface that won’t scuff your expensive firearm. A shooting port that allows for plenty of room for your range bag and gear
- Holster use on the range is accepted (after being sanctioned through the training course) and is identified to specific shooting ports. This defends against accidental facility damage but just as important, it allows range staff to ensure only those members sanctioned for holster use on range are practicing to ensure safety for all
- We have all been to ranges where feet get cold or become fatigued after standing on hard, cold concrete for a while. No cold concrete to stand on here though! The surface is a relaxed but firm rubberized material that doesn’t fatigue your feet and legs but gives a sure footed stance; keeping you alert and shooting your best through comfort and safety.
- Each range on the shooting center is accessed through use of your electronic membership card, giving you a sense of privilege and ensuring confidence that those around you have been trained, familiar with that shooting discipline and sanctioned to be within the environment for safety
- Cleaning up after you shoot can be a frustration to some members where, through over sight, some brass could be left under foot for the next guest. We want each and every member to have the best experience regardless of the previous shooter, so we take that role on ourselves, to ensure everyone is well thought of, no frustrations and everyone finds their shooting port in the best condition.
- To support this we have circulating staff members that clean the areas after the members and guests have vacated to maintain the range as you would – clean and fresh.
- On-site staff have all been chosen for their experience, firearms skills and attention to detail in safety but with an equal focus on their customer service soft skill set. From assisting someone with correct trigger finger position when asked for advice to helping someone with their access card entry; helping members carry gear to ranges to guiding members in better safety protocols. It’s a fine line between assistance and interference – between customer service and annoyance. One thing is for sure you will not endure ‘range dictators’ at the Premier Shooting Center.
If you are an ardent ‘hand-gunner’ we would recommend sign up for the news and updates and be up to speed on the membership pre-registration and other key information before it becomes general release
All in all, our aim is to provide an environment and membership that is valued. Sometimes it can be the smallest thing that can elevate the experience from acceptable to exceptional.
We strive to be the, Premier Shooting Center.